The Spring Break Junior Camp provides your child with fun activities to help them develop and improve their skills. This program's focus is to help your child learn every aspect of the game in a fun and relaxed environment. During the week long camp the curriculum includes putting, chipping, pitching, bunkers, full swing, and getting out on the course, along with learning the basic rules and etiquette of the game.
Junior boys and girls of all abilities are welcome!
Group will be divided into ages 6-11 and 12-18
Spring Break Runs:
Monday to Friday each week during March Break
- Maximum 10:1 student to instructor ratio
- No equipment or experience necessary
- "US kids" rental clubs available
- 1/2 day camp runs in the morning from 9am - 12pm or in the afternoon from 1pm - 4pm
- full day camps runs from 9am - 4:00pm