Our Golf Instruction Team will be running our junior group lessons with some changes to provide proper physical distancing and a safe learning environment due to Covid-19.
– There will be a maximum of 4:1 Student to Instructor ratio for all group lessons to provide proper physical distancing.
– Small group lessons will take place on the driving range with every other range mat already removed to provide more than 15 feet of distance between students.
– Rental clubs will be sanitized before they are given out and and sharing of golf clubs will be strictly prohibited.
– Instructors will be wearing face masks for the entire duration of the lesson and we encourage our students to wear a mask as well.
– Regular sanitizing of high-touch areas.
– Majority of the lesson time will be spent outdoors on either our driving range, large practice green, or out on the golf course
This is our Level 4 program, which is a continuation of our Learn to Golf program. This program will focus on continued development while introducing competition into their training. Your child will start to learn how to compete in a tournament setting and begin to learn ways to deal with pressure situations.
Designed for ages 8-12
Maximum 4:1 student to instructor ratio
5 hours of instruction/week
Weekly fitness training
Must pass Level 3 skills test to register