Our Golf Instruction Team will be running our junior group lessons with some changes to provide proper physical distancing and a safe learning environment due to Covid-19.
– There will be a maximum of 4:1 Student to Instructor ratio for all group lessons to provide proper physical distancing.
– Small group lessons will take place on the driving range with every other range mat already removed to provide more than 15 feet of distance between students.
– Rental clubs will be sanitized before they are given out and and sharing of golf clubs will be strictly prohibited.
– Instructors will be wearing face masks for the entire duration of the lesson and we encourage our students to wear a mask as well.
– Regular sanitizing of high-touch areas.
– Majority of the lesson time will be spent outdoors on either our driving range, large practice green, or out on the golf course
This is a continuation of our Learn to Compete Program. This program will focus on continued development in fitness, course strategy, and mental focus into their training. Your child will learn how to train and compete at the highest level.
Designed for ages 13—18
Maximum 4:1 student to instructor ratio
5 hours of instruction/week
Weekly fitness training
College Golf Consulting