LEVEL 2 - BEGINNER GOLFER PROGRAM
5 LESSONS FOR $150
Our Golf Instruction Team will be running our junior group lessons with some changes to provide proper physical distancing and a safe learning environment due to Covid-19.
– There will be a maximum of 4:1 Student to Instructor ratio for all group lessons to provide proper physical distancing.
– Small group lessons will take place on the driving range with every other range mat already removed to provide more than 15 feet of distance between students.
– Rental clubs will be sanitized before they are given out and and sharing of golf clubs will be strictly prohibited.
– Instructors will be wearing face masks for the entire duration of the lesson and we encourage our students to wear a mask as well.
– Regular sanitizing of high-touch areas.
– Majority of the lesson time will be spent outdoors on either our driving range, large practice green, or out on the golf course
This co-ed program will be a continuation of our "Active Start" program. It will focus on continued skill development in a fun and encouraging environment. The juniors will start to learn to be a functional golfer by playing friendly team competitions. There will be a focus on active movement and how it plays a role in the mechanics of the golf swing. The program will contain both long and short game development in order to get them prepared for the golf course.
- Available for ages 6-11 and 12-18
- Maximum 4:1 student to instructor ratio
- Instruction from a CPGA Professional
- Club rentals available during the camp for $10