LEVEL 2 - BEGINNER GOLFER PROGRAM
5 LESSONS FOR $99
This co-ed program will be a continuation of our "Active Start" program. It will focus on continued skill development in a fun and encouraging environment. The juniors will start to learn to be a functional golfer by playing friendly team competitions. There will be a focus on active movement and how it plays a role in the mechanics of the golf swing. The program will contain both long and short game development in order to get them prepared for the golf course.
- Available for ages 6-11 and 12-18
- Maximum 8:1 student to instructor ratio
- Instruction from a CPGA Professional
- No equipment or experience necessary
- Club rentals available during the camp for $10